Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a website for my business?
Even small local businesses that only serve their hometown need a site. That’s because the web is the first place people go when looking for a product or service. A website helps every business:
- Promote and sell their products and services
- Connect with new customers (and keep existing customers)
- Build credibility
- Compete with bigger businesses
- Control their brand and keep their marketing fresh and current
Why do I need a professional email?
There are a lot of reasons to switch from your free email to a domain-based email, but here are the top 3:
- Customers are much more likely to trust a professional address like email@example.com than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Email provides world-class security with industry-leading spam and virus filters.
- Personalized email addresses promote your business more effectively. Every time you send an email, you are giving your web address to customers and prospects, encouraging them to visit your website.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer any questions.